Utilities stocks declined 0.9% on Wall Street so far on Tuesday.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average was up 0.2%, the Nasdaq was steady and the S&P 500 pushed 0.2% higher.
Some of the biggest gainers among utilities stocks include:
- Huaneng Power Intl (HNP): HNP stock is up 3.5% today.
- Williams Partners L.P. (WPZ): WPZ stock is up 1.8% today.
- Energy Transfer Equity LP (ETE): ETE stock is up 1.1% today.
- Enbridge Inc (ENB): ENB stock is up 0.7% today.
- Transalta Corp (TAC): TAC stock is up 0.6% today.
- Cheniere Energy (LNG): LNG stock is up 0.6% today.
- Spectra Energy Partners LP (SEP): SEP stock is up 0.4% today.
- Dcp Midstream Partners LP (DPM): DPM stock is up 0.3% today.
- Transcananda Pipelines (TRP): TRP stock is up 0.4% today.
- Energy Transfer Partners (ETP): ETP stock is up 0.2% today.
Some of the biggest losers among utilities stocks include:
- Portland General Electric Company (POR): POR stock is down 1.7% today.
- Mge Energy Inc (MGEE): MGEE stock is down 1.2% today.
- Northwestern Corp (NWE): NWE stock is down 1.2% today.
- TCP Pipelines (TCP): TCP stock is down 1.2% today.
- The Aes Corp (AES): AES stock is down 1.2% today.
- Centerpoint Energy Inc (CNP): CNP stock is down 1.2% today.
- Ormat Technologies (ORA): ORA stock is down 1.0% today.
- Avista Corp (AVA): AVA stock is down 1.0% today.
- Terraform Power Inc. (TERP): TERP stock is down 1.1% today.
- Dte Energy Company (DTE): DTE stock is down 1.1% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.