Consumer cyclical stocks rose broadly on Wall Street on Wednesday, with the sector seeing an overall increase of 1.0%.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average climbed 1.2%, the Nasdaq increased 1.3% and the S&P 500 was up 1.2%.
Some of the biggest gainers among consumer cyclical stocks include:
- Navistar International Corp (NAV): NAV stock is up 2.7% today.
- Wabco Holdings Inc (WBC): WBC stock is up 2.4% today.
- Stanley Black & Decker Inc (SWK): SWK stock is up 2.3%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Brunswick Corp (BC): BC stock is up 2.1% today.
- Snap-On Inc (SNA): SNA stock is up 2.0% today.
- Paccar Inc (PCAR): PCAR stock is up 2.0% today.
- Illinois Tool Works Inc (ITW): ITW stock is up 2.0% today.
- Delphi Automotive Plc (DLPH): DLPH stock is up 2.0% today.
- Jarden Corp (JAH): JAH stock is up 1.9% today.
- Tempur-Pedic International Inc (TPX): TPX stock is up 1.7% today.
Some of the biggest losers among consumer cyclical stocks include:
- Michael Kors Holdings Limited (KORS): KORS stock is down 0.7% today and down 21.8% in the last month.
- Goodyear Tire & Rubber Company (GT): GT stock is down 0.3% today.
- Drew Industries Inc (DW): DW stock is down 0.2% today.
- Iconix Brand Group (ICON): ICON stock is down 0.2%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.