Energy stocks rose broadly on Wall Street on Tuesday morning, with the sector seeing an overall increase of 0.2%.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average increased 0.1%, the Nasdaq stayed the same and the S&P 500 was up 0.1%.
Some of the biggest gainers among energy stocks include:
- Sm Energy Company (SM): SM stock is up 1.8% today.
- C&J Energy Services Inc (CJES): CJES stock is up 1.2% today.
- Laredo Petroleum Holdings Inc (LPI): LPI stock is up 2.0% today.
- Helmerich & Payne (HP): HP stock is up 1.5% today.
- Ep Energy Corp (EPE): EPE stock is up 1.9% today.
- Exterran Holdings (EXH): EXH stock is up 1.2% today.
- Precision Drilling Corp (PDS): PDS stock is up 1.4% today.
- Noble Corp (NE): NE stock is up 1.4% today.
- Teekay Offshore Partners L.P. (TOO): TOO stock is up 1.6% today.
- Nabors Industries (NBR): NBR stock is up 0.9% today.
Some of the biggest losers among energy stocks include:
- Yanzhou Coal Mining Company (YZC): YZC stock is down 3.1% today.
- Compagnie Generale De Gephysqu (CGG): CGG stock is down 2.8% today.
- Cnooc Limited (CEO): CEO stock is down 3.1% today.
- Petrochina Company Limited (PTR): PTR stock is down 2.1% today.
- China Petroleum & Chemical Corp (SNP): SNP stock is down 1.6% today.
- Totalfinaelf S.A. (TOT): TOT stock is down 1.2% today.
- Holly Energy Partners L.P. (HEP): HEP stock is down 0.8% today.
- Weatherford International Ltd (WFT): WFT stock is down 0.8% today.
- Eni S.P.A. (E): E stock is down 0.9% today.
- McDermott International (MDR): MDR stock is down 0.4% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.