Financial stocks remained flat so far on Thursday on Wall Street.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average stayed consistent, the Nasdaq pushed 0.1% higher and the S&P 500 remained flat.
Some of the biggest gainers among financial stocks include:
- Greenhill & Co. Inc (GHL): GHL stock is up 2.5% today.
- Royal Bank Scotland Group Plc (RBS): RBS stock is up 2.3%, marking the fourth consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Hdfc Bank Limited (HDB): HDB stock is up 2.1% today.
- Sumitomo Mitsui Financial Group Inc (SMFG): SMFG stock is up 1.6% today.
- Humana Inc (HUM): HUM stock is up 1.3% today.
- Texas Capital Bancshares (TCBI): TCBI stock is up 1.0% today.
- Corpbanca (BCA): BCA stock is up 1.1% today.
- The Charles Schwab Corp (SCHW): SCHW stock is up 1.0% today.
- Bank of Nova Scotia (BNS): BNS stock is up 1.2%, marking the fourth consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Deutsche Bank Ag (DB): DB stock is up 1.1% today.
Some of the biggest losers among financial stocks include:
- Ace Limited (ACE): ACE stock is down 1.7% today.
- Fortress Investment Group (FIG): FIG stock is down 1.7% today.
- China Life Insurance Company Limited (LFC): LFC stock is down 1.8% today.
- Cno Financial Group (CNO): CNO stock is down 1.5% today.
- Shinhan Financial Group Co Ltd (SHG): SHG stock is down 1.4% today.
- Ocwen Financial Corp (OCN): OCN stock is down 1.3% today.
- Fifth Street Finance Corp (FSC): FSC stock is down 1.2% today.
- Banco Latinoamericano De Comercio (BLX): BLX stock is down 1.0% today.
- Noah Holdings Ltd (NOAH): NOAH stock is down 1.2% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.