Services stocks declined broadly on Wall Street on Wednesday morning, with the sector seeing an overall decline of 0.4%.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average fell 0.2%, the Nasdaq stayed level and the S&P 500 was down 0.2%.
Some of the biggest gainers among services stocks include:
- Box Inc (BOX): BOX stock is up 6.7% today.
- World Wrestling Entertainment (WWE): WWE stock is up 2.9% today.
- Stantec Inc (STN): STN stock is up 2.2%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Carnival Plc Ads (CUK): CUK stock is up 2.3% today.
- Carnival Corp (CCL): CCL stock is up 2.3% today.
- Realogy Holdings Corp (RLGY): RLGY stock is up 1.4%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Caseys General Stores (CASY): CASY stock is up 1.2% today.
- Builders Firstsource (BLDR): BLDR stock is up 1.1%, marking the fourth consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Philippine Long Distance Telephone (PHI): PHI stock is up 1.3%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Sysco Corp (SYY): SYY stock is up 1.1% today.
Some of the biggest losers among services stocks include:
- Etablissements Delhaize Freres (DEG): DEG stock is down 6.0% today.
- Invesco Mortgage Capital Inc (IVR): IVR stock is down 4.0%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Hatteras Financial Corp (HTS): HTS stock is down 3.3% today.
- Spartan Stores (SPTN): SPTN stock is down 2.2% today.
- H&R Block (HRB): HRB stock is down 2.0% today.
- Cablevision Systems Corp (CVC): CVC stock is down 2.1% today.
- China Lodging Group Limited (HTHT): HTHT stock is down 1.7% today.
- Centurylink (CTL): CTL stock is down 1.2% today.
- Netease Inc (NTES): NTES stock is down 1.0% today.
- Wynn Resorts Limited (WYNN): WYNN stock is down 0.9%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.