Services stocks rose broadly on Wall Street on Tuesday morning, with the sector seeing an overall increase of 0.2%.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average pushed 0.2% higher, the Nasdaq was up 0.2% and the S&P 500 rose 0.2%.
Some of the biggest gainers among services stocks include:
- Yelp Inc (YELP): YELP stock is up 4.2% today.
- P.T. Telekomunikasi Indonesia Tbk. (TLK): TLK stock is up 2.3% today.
- Philippine Long Distance Telephone (PHI): PHI stock is up 1.8% today.
- Amn Healthcare Services Inc (AHS): AHS stock is up 2.0% today.
- E.W. Scripps Company (SSP): SSP stock is up 2.2% today.
- Mobile Telesystems (MBT): MBT stock is up 2.0% today.
- Lithia Motors (LAD): LAD stock is up 1.7% today.
- Vipshop Holdings Limited (VIPS): VIPS stock is up 1.7% today.
- Media General (MEG): MEG stock is up 1.7% today.
- American Eagle Outfitters (AEO): AEO stock is up 1.2% today.
Some of the biggest losers among services stocks include:
- United Rentals (URI): URI stock is down 4.0% today.
- China Telecom Corp Ltd (CHA): CHA stock is down 2.7% today.
- Orix Corp Ads (IX): IX stock is down 2.5% today.
- Korea Telecom Corp (KT): KT stock is down 1.9% today.
- Telecom Italia S.P.A. (TI): TI stock is down 1.9% today.
- Tal Education Group (XRS): XRS stock is down 1.8% today.
- Neustar Inc (NSR): NSR stock is down 1.5% today.
- Bt Group Plc (BT): BT stock is down 1.2% today.
- Irsa Inversiones Y Representaciones S.A. (IRS): IRS stock is down 1.4% today.
- Centurylink (CTL): CTL stock is down 1.4% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.