Technology stocks remained flat on Wednesday morning on Wall Street.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average climbed 0.2%, the Nasdaq pushed 0.3% higher and the S&P 500 increased 0.2%.
Some of the biggest gainers among technology stocks include:
- Hill-Rom Holdings Inc (HRC): HRC stock is up 8.1% today.
- Qihoo 360 Technology Co. Ltd (QIHU): QIHU stock is up 7.6% today and up 29.3% in the last month.
- Soufun Holdings (SFUN): SFUN stock is up 6.6% today.
- Youku.Com Inc (YOKU): YOKU stock is up 4.7% today.
- Bitauto Holdings Limited (BITA): BITA stock is up 4.8% today.
- Sina Corp (SINA): SINA stock is up 4.8% today and up 38.7% in the last month.
- Sohu.Com Inc (SOHU): SOHU stock is up 3.4% today.
- Advanced Semiconductor Engineering (ASX): ASX stock is up 3.8% today.
- Medidata Solutions (MDSO): MDSO stock is up 3.3% today.
- Vasco Data Security International (VDSI): VDSI stock is up 2.0% today and up 25.8% in the last month.
Some of the biggest losers among technology stocks include:
- Stmicroelectronics N.V. (STM): STM stock is down 2.4% today.
- Advantest Corporation Ads (ATE): ATE stock is down 2.1%, marking the fourth consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Corelogic (CLGX): CLGX stock is down 1.9% today.
- Babcock & Wilcox Company (BWC): BWC stock is down 2.8% today.
- Nidec Corp (NJ): NJ stock is down 2.2% today.
- NCR Corp (NCR): NCR stock is down 1.4% today.
- On Semiconductor Corp (ON): ON stock is down 1.4% today.
- Accelerate Diagnostics Inc (AXDX): AXDX stock is down 0.8% today.
- Kyocera Corp (KYO): KYO stock is down 1.3% today.
- Mindray Medical International Limited (MR): MR stock is down 1.3% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.