Technology stocks fell on Wall Street on Monday morning, down 0.2%.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average was steady, the Nasdaq declined 0.3% and the S&P 500 stayed consistent.
Some of the biggest gainers among technology stocks include:
- Sina Corp (SINA): SINA stock is up 22.7% today.
- Altera Corp (ALTR): ALTR stock is up 6.1% today and up 26.8% in the last month.
- Homeaway Inc (AWAY): AWAY stock is up 6.1% today.
- Changyou.Com Limited (CYOU): CYOU stock is up 3.9% today.
- 21Vianet Group Inc (VNET): VNET stock is up 4.4% today.
- Sohu.Com Inc (SOHU): SOHU stock is up 3.3% today.
- Qihoo 360 Technology Co. Ltd (QIHU): QIHU stock is up 3.1% today.
- Soufun Holdings (SFUN): SFUN stock is up 2.6% today.
- Asm International N.V. (ASMI): ASMI stock is up 1.4%, marking the fourth consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Ambarella Inc (AMBA): AMBA stock is up 1.0% today.
Some of the biggest losers among technology stocks include:
- Ebix Inc (EBIX): EBIX stock is down 2.4% today.
- Synchronoss Technologies (SNCR): SNCR stock is down 4.3% today.
- Au Optronics Corp (AUO): AUO stock is down 3.3% today.
- Juniper Networks (JNPR): JNPR stock is down 3.6% today.
- Demandware Inc (DWRE): DWRE stock is down 2.5% today.
- Intersil Corp (ISIL): ISIL stock is down 2.0% today.
- Ii-Vi Inc (IIVI): IIVI stock is down 1.0% today.
- Taser International (TASR): TASR stock is down 2.2% today.
- Sunpower Corp (SPWR): SPWR stock is down 1.7% today.
- Trina Solar Limited (TSL): TSL stock is down 2.7% today.
For more information on the best stocks to buy right now, check out the latest commentary on InvestorPlace.com.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.