Technology stocks fell on Wall Street on Monday morning, down 0.2%.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average was steady, the Nasdaq declined 0.3% and the S&P 500 stayed consistent.
Some of the biggest gainers among technology stocks include:
- Sina Corp (SINA): SINA stock is up 22.7% today.
- Altera Corp (ALTR): ALTR stock is up 6.1% today and up 26.8% in the last month.
- Homeaway Inc (AWAY): AWAY stock is up 6.1% today.
- Changyou.Com Limited (CYOU): CYOU stock is up 3.9% today.
- 21Vianet Group Inc (VNET): VNET stock is up 4.4% today.
- Sohu.Com Inc (SOHU): SOHU stock is up 3.3% today.
- Qihoo 360 Technology Co. Ltd (QIHU): QIHU stock is up 3.1% today.
- Soufun Holdings (SFUN): SFUN stock is up 2.6% today.
- Asm International N.V. (ASMI): ASMI stock is up 1.4%, marking the fourth consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Ambarella Inc (AMBA): AMBA stock is up 1.0% today.
Some of the biggest losers among technology stocks include:
- Ebix Inc (EBIX): EBIX stock is down 2.4% today.
- Synchronoss Technologies (SNCR): SNCR stock is down 4.3% today.
- Au Optronics Corp (AUO): AUO stock is down 3.3% today.
- Juniper Networks (JNPR): JNPR stock is down 3.6% today.
- Demandware Inc (DWRE): DWRE stock is down 2.5% today.
- Intersil Corp (ISIL): ISIL stock is down 2.0% today.
- Ii-Vi Inc (IIVI): IIVI stock is down 1.0% today.
- Taser International (TASR): TASR stock is down 2.2% today.
- Sunpower Corp (SPWR): SPWR stock is down 1.7% today.
- Trina Solar Limited (TSL): TSL stock is down 2.7% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.