Technology stocks advanced 0.3% on Wall Street so far on Thursday.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average stayed the same, the Nasdaq was up 0.2% and the S&P 500 was steady.
Some of the biggest gainers among technology stocks include:
- Web.Com Group Inc (WWWW): WWWW stock is up 4.3% today.
- Iac/Interactivecorp (IACI): IACI stock is up 4.2% today.
- Advantest Corporation Ads (ATE): ATE stock is up 3.4% today.
- Silicon Motion Technology Corp (SIMO): SIMO stock is up 2.4% today.
- Arm Holdings Plc (ARMH): ARMH stock is up 2.5% today.
- Himax Technologies (HIMX): HIMX stock is up 2.5% today and up 26.6% in the last month.
- Advanced Semiconductor Engineering (ASX): ASX stock is up 2.1% today.
- Ambarella Inc (AMBA): AMBA stock is up 2.7% today.
- Stmicroelectronics N.V. (STM): STM stock is up 2.0% today.
- United Microelectronics Corp (UMC): UMC stock is up 1.9% today.
Some of the biggest losers among technology stocks include:
- Infosys Limited (INFY): INFY stock is down 49.3%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Methode Electronics (MEI): MEI stock is down 32.7% today and down 38.8% in the last month.
- NCR Corp (NCR): NCR stock is down 2.9% today.
- Waters Corp (WAT): WAT stock is down 2.7%, marking the fourth consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Semiconductor Manufacturing International (SMI): SMI stock is down 2.3% today.
- Knowles Corporation Common Stoc (KN): KN stock is down 2.2% today.
- Seagate Technology. (STX): STX stock is down 1.5%, marking the fourth consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Lg Display Co. Limited American (LPL): LPL stock is down 1.6% today.
- Finisar Corp (FNSR): FNSR stock is down 1.6% today.
- Veeco Instruments Inc (VECO): VECO stock is down 1.3% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.