Services stocks finished down on Wall Street on Monday, down 0.8%.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average fell 0.6%, the Nasdaq was down 0.8% and the S&P 500 declined 0.6%.
Some of the biggest gainers among services stocks include:
- Coherus Biosciences Inc. (CHRS): CHRS stock is up 2.1% today and up 26.4% in the last month.
- Hibbett Sports (HIBB): HIBB stock is up 1.7% today.
- Summit Hotel Properties (INN): INN stock is up 1.6% today.
- Entertainment Properties Trust (EPR): EPR stock is up 1.4% today.
- Express Inc (EXPR): EXPR stock is up 1.3% today.
- Frontier Communications Corp (FTR): FTR stock is up 1.1% today.
- Coach Inc (COH): COH stock is up 0.9% today.
- Republic Services (RSG): RSG stock is up 0.9% today.
- Healthcare Services Group (HCSG): HCSG stock is up 0.8% today.
- Chesapeake Lodging Trust (CHSP): CHSP stock is up 0.8% today.
Some of the biggest losers among services stocks include:
- Cedar Fair L.P. (FUN): FUN stock is down 4.5% today.
- Five Below Inc (FIVE): FIVE stock is down 3.7% today.
- H&R Block (HRB): HRB stock is down 3.5% today.
- Trimas Corp (TRS): TRS stock is down 3.4% today.
- Sears Holdings Corp (SHLD): SHLD stock is down 3.4% today and down 25.6% in the last month.
- Wynn Resorts Limited (WYNN): WYNN stock is down 3.1% today.
- Dst Systems (DST): DST stock is down 3.0% today.
- Homeinns Hotel Group (HMIN): HMIN stock is down 3.0%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Men’s Wearhouse (MW): MW stock is down 3.0% today.
- Select Income REIT Common Share (SIR): SIR stock is down 2.9%, marking the fourth consecutive day the stock has decreased.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.