Services stocks finished flat on Monday on Wall Street.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average was unchanged, the Nasdaq pushed 0.3% higher and the S&P 500 stayed consistent.
Some of the biggest gainers among services stocks include:
- Nexstar Broadcasting Group (NXST): NXST stock is up 2.4% today on 2 times normal volume.
- Builders Firstsource (BLDR): BLDR stock is up 2.4%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Media General (MEG): MEG stock is up 2.3% today.
- E.W. Scripps Company (SSP): SSP stock is up 2.3% today.
- Coherus Biosciences Inc. (CHRS): CHRS stock is up 1.8% today and up 34.0% in the last month.
- Metaldyne Performance Group Inc (MPG): MPG stock is up 1.8% today.
- Gray Television (GTN): GTN stock is up 1.4% today.
- Corrections Corporation of America (CXW): CXW stock is up 1.4% today.
- Geo Group Inc (GEO): GEO stock is up 1.4% today.
- CBRE Group Inc (CBG): CBG stock is up 1.3% today.
Some of the biggest losers among services stocks include:
- Avis Budget Group (CAR): CAR stock is down 4.7% today.
- Antero Resources Midstream Llc (AM): AM stock is down 4.3% today.
- J.C. Penney Company Inc (JCP): JCP stock is down 3.1% today.
- Dominion Midstream Partners LP (DM): DM stock is down 3.0% today.
- Boyd Gaming Corp (BYD): BYD stock is down 2.6% today.
- Mobile Telesystems (MBT): MBT stock is down 2.3% today.
- Clear Channel Outdoor Holdings (CCO): CCO stock is down 2.2%, marking the fourth consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Ritchie Bros. Auctioneers Inc (RBA): RBA stock is down 2.0% today.
- Cabela’s Inc (CAB): CAB stock is down 1.9% today.
- Spartan Stores (SPTN): SPTN stock is down 1.9% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.