Technology stocks rose 0.2% on Wall Street today.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average was unchanged, the Nasdaq was up 0.5% and the S&P 500 was steady.
Some of the biggest gainers among technology stocks include:
- Avg Technologies N.V. (AVG): AVG stock is up 1.8% today.
- Avx Corp (AVX): AVX stock is up 1.5%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Vmware Inc (VMW): VMW stock is up 1.5% today.
- Au Optronics Corp (AUO): AUO stock is up 1.4% today on 2 times normal volume.
- Agilent Technologies (A): A stock is up 1.4% today.
- Perkinelmer (PKI): PKI stock is up 1.3% today.
- Hewlett-Packard Company (HPQ): HPQ stock is up 1.1% today.
- Jabil Circuit (JBL): JBL stock is up 1.1% today.
- Danaher Corp (DHR): DHR stock is up 1.0% today.
- Knowles Corporation Common Stoc (KN): KN stock is up 1.0% today.
Some of the biggest losers among technology stocks include:
- Fair Isaac and Company Inc (FICO): FICO stock is down 2.1% today.
- Grubhub Inc. (GRUB): GRUB stock is down 2.1% today.
- Diebold Inc (DBD): DBD stock is down 1.8% today.
- Semiconductor Manufacturing International (SMI): SMI stock is down 1.5% today.
- Pitney Bowes Inc (PBI): PBI stock is down 1.5% today.
- Verifone Systems (PAY): PAY stock is down 1.5% today.
- Alere Inc (ALR): ALR stock is down 1.3% today.
- Ellie Mae Inc (ELLI): ELLI stock is down 1.2% today on 3 times normal volume.
- Solera Holdings (SLH): SLH stock is down 1.1% today.
- Hubbell Inc A (HUB.A): HUB.A stock is down 1.1% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.