Technology stocks fell on Wall Street on Monday morning, down 0.4%.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average declined 0.2%, the Nasdaq climbed 0.3% and the S&P 500 was down 0.2%.
Some of the biggest gainers among technology stocks include:
- Universal Display Corp (OLED): OLED stock is up 2.6% today.
- Grubhub Inc. (GRUB): GRUB stock is up 2.0% today.
- Qlogic Corp (QLGC): QLGC stock is up 2.0% today.
- Cepheid (CPHD): CPHD stock is up 2.2% today.
- Interdigital (IDCC): IDCC stock is up 1.7% today.
- Cavium Inc (CAVM): CAVM stock is up 1.8% today.
- Progress Software Corp (PRGS): PRGS stock is up 1.2% today.
- Canon Inc (CAJ): CAJ stock is up 1.2% today.
- Activision Blizzard Inc (ATVI): ATVI stock is up 1.4% today.
- Ellie Mae Inc (ELLI): ELLI stock is up 1.8% today.
Some of the biggest losers among technology stocks include:
- Youku.Com Inc (YOKU): YOKU stock is down 12.1% today and down 27.8% in the last month.
- Changyou.Com Limited (CYOU): CYOU stock is down 11.8% today.
- Soufun Holdings (SFUN): SFUN stock is down 10.1% today.
- Semiconductor Manufacturing International (SMI): SMI stock is down 8.1% today.
- Sohu.Com Inc (SOHU): SOHU stock is down 8.0%, marking the fourth consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Sina Corp (SINA): SINA stock is down 8.0%, marking the fourth consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- 21Vianet Group Inc (VNET): VNET stock is down 6.1% today.
- Qihoo 360 Technology Co. Ltd (QIHU): QIHU stock is down 5.8% today.
- Bitauto Holdings Limited (BITA): BITA stock is down 4.6% today and down 21.5% in the last month.
- Hollysys Automation Technologies (HOLI): HOLI stock is down 3.2%, marking the fourth consecutive day the stock has decreased.
For more information on the best stocks to buy right now, check out the latest commentary on InvestorPlace.com.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.