Capital goods stocks declined broadly on Wall Street so far on Tuesday, with the sector seeing an overall decline of 0.5%.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average stayed consistent, the Nasdaq remained flat and the S&P 500 stayed level.
Some of the biggest gainers among capital goods stocks include:
- Tenaris S.A. (TS): TS stock is up 2.1% today.
- U.S. Silica Holdings Inc (SLCA): SLCA stock is up 1.7% today.
- NVR Inc (NVR): NVR stock is up 1.8% today.
- Mastec Inc (MTZ): MTZ stock is up 1.5% today.
- Jacobs Engineering Group Inc (JEC): JEC stock is up 1.2% today.
- Tutor Perini Corp (TPC): TPC stock is up 1.3% today.
- KB Home (KBH): KBH stock is up 0.9% today.
- Ryland Group (RYL): RYL stock is up 1.0% today.
- Wesco Aircraft Holdings Inc (WAIR): WAIR stock is up 0.9% today.
- Eagle Materials Inc (EXP): EXP stock is up 0.7% today.
Some of the biggest losers among capital goods stocks include:
- United Technologies Corp (UTX): UTX stock is down 5.7% today.
- Pentair Ltd (PNR): PNR stock is down 3.3% today.
- Rockwell Collins (COL): COL stock is down 3.1% today.
- Topbuild Corp. (BLD): BLD stock is down 2.7% today.
- BE Aerospace (BEAV): BEAV stock is down 2.1% today.
- Itt Industries (ITT): ITT stock is down 2.3% today.
- Flowserve Corp (FLS): FLS stock is down 1.9% today.
- Watsco Inc (WSO): WSO stock is down 1.7% today.
- Colfax Corp (CFX): CFX stock is down 1.8%, marking the fourth consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- SPX Corp (SPW): SPW stock is down 1.6% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.