Consumer noncyclical stocks fell 0.4% on Wall Street so far on Friday.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average was down 0.2%, the Nasdaq climbed 0.9% and the S&P 500 declined 0.2%.
Some of the biggest gainers among consumer noncyclical stocks include:
- Boston Beer Company (SAM): SAM stock is up 1.4% today.
- Embotell Andna Sa B (AKO.B): AKO.B stock is up 0.1% today.
- Deluxe Corp (DLX): DLX stock is up 0.3% today.
- Dean Foods Company (DF): DF stock is up 0.7% today.
- Industrias Bachoco S.A. De C.V. (IBA): IBA stock is up 0.6% today.
- Seaboard Corp (SEB): SEB stock is up 0.3% today.
- Diamond Foods (DMND): DMND stock is up 0.3% today.
- Philip Morris International Inc (PM): PM stock is up 0.3% today.
Some of the biggest losers among consumer noncyclical stocks include:
- Coca-Cola Bottling Co. Consolidated (COKE): COKE stock is down 1.7% today.
- Nu Skin Enterprises (NUS): NUS stock is down 2.7% today.
- Pilgrim’s Pride Corp (PPC): PPC stock is down 1.9% today.
- Hormel Foods Corp (HRL): HRL stock is down 1.8% today.
- Vina Concha Y Toro (VCO): VCO stock is down 1.8% today.
- Usana Health Sciences Inc (USNA): USNA stock is down 1.5% today.
- Ecolab Inc (ECL): ECL stock is down 1.4% today.
- The Andersons (ANDE): ANDE stock is down 1.3% today.
- Hershey Foods Corp (HSY): HSY stock is down 1.4% today.
- Flowers Foods (FLO): FLO stock is down 1.3% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.