Financial stocks fell on Wall Street on Monday morning, down 0.8%.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average fell 0.6%, the Nasdaq was down 0.1% and the S&P 500 fell 0.6%.
Some of the biggest gainers among financial stocks include:
- Nomura Holdings Inc ADR (NMR): NMR stock is up 4.7% today.
- Bgc Partners (BGCP): BGCP stock is up 4.4% today.
- Humana Inc (HUM): HUM stock is up 3.2% today.
- Marketaxess Holdings (MKTX): MKTX stock is up 0.9% today.
- Bofi Holding (BOFI): BOFI stock is up 2.0% today.
- The Hanover Insurance Group (THG): THG stock is up 1.5% today.
- Chimera Investment Corp (CIM): CIM stock is up 0.6%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Balckrock Build America Trust (BBN): BBN stock is up 0.5% today.
- W.R. Berkley Corp (WRB): WRB stock is up 0.6% today.
- Park National Corp (PRK): PRK stock is up 0.3% today.
Some of the biggest losers among financial stocks include:
- National Bank of Greece Sa (NBG): NBG stock is down 12.4% today.
- Aetna Inc (AET): AET stock is down 4.1% today.
- Noah Holdings Ltd (NOAH): NOAH stock is down 6.9%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Wisdomtree Invstmnts (WETF): WETF stock is down 5.5% today.
- Royal Bank Scotland Group Plc (RBS): RBS stock is down 4.6% today.
- Deutsche Bank Ag (DB): DB stock is down 4.0% today.
- ING Group N.V. (ING): ING stock is down 4.0% today.
- Banco Santander (SAN): SAN stock is down 3.7% today.
- Banco Bilbao Viscaya Argentaria S.A. (BBVA): BBVA stock is down 3.5% today.
- Itau Unibanco Banco Holding Sa (ITUB): ITUB stock is down 2.8% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.