Technology stocks finished up 2.3% on Wall Street today.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average rose 2.4%, the Nasdaq pushed 2.5% higher and the S&P 500 increased 2.4%.
Some of the biggest gainers among technology stocks include:
- Sandisk Corp (SNDK): SNDK stock is up 6.8% today.
- Methode Electronics (MEI): MEI stock is up 6.4% today.
- Marvell Technology Group (MRVL): MRVL stock is up 6.1% today.
- Cypress Semiconductor Corp (CY): CY stock is up 6.2% today.
- Canadian Solar Inc (CSIQ): CSIQ stock is up 5.9%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Bottomline Technologies (EPAY): EPAY stock is up 5.7% today on 3 times normal volume.
- M/A-Com Technology Solutions Ho (MTSI): MTSI stock is up 5.7% today.
- Taser International (TASR): TASR stock is up 5.6% today.
- Wesco International (WCC): WCC stock is up 5.3% today.
- Cirrus Logic (CRUS): CRUS stock is up 5.3% today.
Some of the biggest losers among technology stocks include:
- Azz Inc (AZZ): AZZ stock is down 2.5% today on 3 times normal volume.
- Ii-Vi Inc (IIVI): IIVI stock is down 1.0% today on 4 times normal volume.
- Wns Ltd (WNS): WNS stock is down 0.9% today.
- Cogent Communications Group (CCOI): CCOI stock is down 0.8% today.
- Hexcel Corp (HXL): HXL stock is down 0.5% today.
- Zynga Inc (ZNGA): ZNGA stock is down 0.4% today.
- Pegasystems Inc (PEGA): PEGA stock is down 0.4% today.
- Cerner Corp (CERN): CERN stock is down 0.4% today.
- Webmd Health Corp (WBMD): WBMD stock is down 0.2% today.
- Microstrategy Inc (MSTR): MSTR stock is down 0.5% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.