Consumer cyclical stocks declined 0.9% on Wall Street on Tuesday.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average fell 0.9%, the Nasdaq declined 1.3% and the S&P 500 was down 0.9%.
Some of the biggest gainers among consumer cyclical stocks include:
- Nortek Inc (NTK): NTK stock is up 1.2% today.
- Oshkosh Truck Corp (OSK): OSK stock is up 0.6% today.
- Oxford Industries (OXM): OXM stock is up 0.5% today.
- Under Armour (UA): UA stock is up 0.4% today.
- Michael Kors Holdings Limited (KORS): KORS stock is up 0.2%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
Some of the biggest losers among consumer cyclical stocks include:
- Deckers Outdoor Corp (DECK): DECK stock is down 2.4% today.
- Whirlpool Corp (WHR): WHR stock is down 2.0% today.
- Honda Motor Company (HMC): HMC stock is down 1.9% today.
- Hanesbrands Inc (HBI): HBI stock is down 1.7% today.
- Toyota Motor Corp Ltd Ord (TM): TM stock is down 1.6% today.
- Allison Transmission Holdings (ALSN): ALSN stock is down 1.6% today.
- Polaris Industries Inc (PII): PII stock is down 1.6% today.
- Clarcor Inc (CLC): CLC stock is down 1.6% today.
- Jarden Corp (JAH): JAH stock is down 1.4% today.
- Snap-On Inc (SNA): SNA stock is down 1.4% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.