Consumer noncyclical stocks fell broadly on Wall Street so far on Tuesday, with the sector seeing an overall decline of 0.6%.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average fell 0.7%, the Nasdaq declined 0.2% and the S&P 500 was down 0.7%.
Some of the biggest gainers among consumer noncyclical stocks include:
- Coca-Cola Bottling Co. Consolidated (COKE): COKE stock is up 0.5% today.
- National Beverage (FIZZ): FIZZ stock is up 0.6% today.
- Usana Health Sciences Inc (USNA): USNA stock is up 0.5% today and up 31.1% in the last month.
- Revlon Inc (REV): REV stock is up 0.1% today.
Some of the biggest losers among consumer noncyclical stocks include:
- Avon Products (AVP): AVP stock is down 3.3% today.
- Post Holdings Inc. (POST): POST stock is down 2.9% today.
- Nu Skin Enterprises (NUS): NUS stock is down 2.7% today.
- Coca Cola Femsa S.A.B. De C.V. (KOF): KOF stock is down 2.5% today.
- Mead Johnson Nutrition Company (MJN): MJN stock is down 2.3% today.
- Sanderson Farms (SAFM): SAFM stock is down 1.8% today.
- Gruma S.A. De C.V. (GMK): GMK stock is down 1.7% today.
- Darling International Inc (DAR): DAR stock is down 1.4% today.
- Owens Corning Inc (OC): OC stock is down 1.5% today.
- Brf-Brasil Foods S.A. (BRFS): BRFS stock is down 1.5% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.