Technology stocks finished down broadly on Wall Street today, with the sector seeing an overall decline of 0.9%.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average declined 0.9%, the Nasdaq fell 1.3% and the S&P 500 was down 0.9%.
Some of the biggest gainers among technology stocks include:
- Amkor Technology (AMKR): AMKR stock is up 7.1%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Vmware Inc (VMW): VMW stock is up 4.4% today.
- Sandisk Corp (SNDK): SNDK stock is up 4.3% today.
- Micron Technology (MU): MU stock is up 3.0%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Anixter International Inc (AXE): AXE stock is up 2.4%, marking the fourth consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Blackberry Ltd (BBRY): BBRY stock is up 2.3%, marking the fourth consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Super Micro Computer (SMCI): SMCI stock is up 1.8% today.
- Bitauto Holdings Ltd (BITA): BITA stock is up 1.7% today.
- Enersys Inc (ENS): ENS stock is up 1.7% today.
- 3D Systems Corp (DDD): DDD stock is up 1.5%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
Some of the biggest losers among technology stocks include:
- Imperva Inc (IMPV): IMPV stock is down 6.6% today.
- United Microelectronics Corp (UMC): UMC stock is down 5.2% today.
- Youku.Com Inc (YOKU): YOKU stock is down 5.1% today.
- Ellie Mae Inc (ELLI): ELLI stock is down 4.0% today.
- Workday Inc (WDAY): WDAY stock is down 3.5% today.
- Avg Technologies N.V. (AVG): AVG stock is down 3.3% today.
- Viavi Solutions Inc (VIAV): VIAV stock is down 3.2% today.
- Netsuite Inc (N): N stock is down 3.1% today.
- Cepheid (CPHD): CPHD stock is down 3.1% today.
- On Semiconductor Corp (ON): ON stock is down 3.0% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.