Technology stocks declined on Wall Street on Tuesday morning, down 1.3%.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average was down 1.6%, the Nasdaq fell 1.6% and the S&P 500 was down 1.6%.
Some of the biggest gainers among technology stocks include:
- United Microelectronics Corp (UMC): UMC stock is up 1.8% today.
- Energizer Holdings Inc (ENR): ENR stock is up 0.8% today.
- Renren Inc (RENN): RENN stock is up 0.3% today.
Some of the biggest losers among technology stocks include:
- Advantest Corporation Ads (ATE): ATE stock is down 7.4%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Grubhub Inc (GRUB): GRUB stock is down 4.4% today.
- Nidec Corp (NJ): NJ stock is down 3.5% today.
- Ellie Mae Inc (ELLI): ELLI stock is down 3.2% today.
- Lg Display Co. Limited American (LPL): LPL stock is down 2.6% today.
- Agilent Technologies (A): A stock is down 2.5%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Honeywell International Inc (HON): HON stock is down 2.5% today.
- ADT Corp (ADT): ADT stock is down 2.4% today.
- Bitauto Holdings Ltd (BITA): BITA stock is down 2.3% today.
- Corelogic (CLGX): CLGX stock is down 2.3% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.