The Starbucks Pumpkin Spice Latte comes around every Fall and is a staple of the coffee chain. It even has a Twitter (TWTR) account for the drink that sends out Tweets filled with pumpkin spice news, reports WCBD News.
Here’s what some Twitter users are saying about the return of the Starbucks Pumpkin Spice Latte.
- “Ah! The #PSL is finally back!!”
- “Could it really be #fall soon? First pumpkin spice latte of the season! #starbucks #psl”
- “Greatest @Starbucks day of the year. There goes the rest of my paycheck. #PSL”
- “It’s baaaaack! It may still be 90 degrees outside, but it’s #fallyall and time to have my first #psl Thank you”
- “This new #PSL is like 7883669 times better now.”
The Starbucks Pumpkin Spice Latte that has just been released is different from the one released last year. This year’s version of the PSL is made with real pumpkin. Another change made includes the removal of caramel coloring from the drink.