Consumer noncyclical stocks rose 1.0% on Wall Street on Monday morning.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average increased 1.0%, the Nasdaq was up 0.6% and the S&P 500 climbed 1.0%.
Some of the biggest gainers among consumer noncyclical stocks include:
- The Andersons (ANDE): ANDE stock is up 3.1%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Darling International Inc (DAR): DAR stock is up 2.9% today.
- National Beverage (FIZZ): FIZZ stock is up 2.5%, marking the fourth consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Dr Pepper Snapple Group Inc (DPS): DPS stock is up 2.8%, marking the fifth consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Seaboard Corp (SEB): SEB stock is up 2.7% today.
- Keurig Green Mountain Inc (GMCR): GMCR stock is up 2.1% today.
- Tupperware Corp (TUP): TUP stock is up 2.4% today.
- Archer Daniels Midland Company (ADM): ADM stock is up 2.2%, marking the fourth consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Avon Products (AVP): AVP stock is up 1.7% today.
- The Whitewave Foods Company (WWAV): WWAV stock is up 2.0% today.
Some of the biggest losers among consumer noncyclical stocks include:
- Cal-Maine Foods (CALM): CALM stock is down 2.4% today.
- Nu Skin Enterprises (NUS): NUS stock is down 0.5% today.
- British American Tobacco Industries (BTI): BTI stock is down 0.4% today.
- Brf-Brasil Foods S.A. (BRFS): BRFS stock is down 0.2% today.
- Diageo Plc (DEO): DEO stock is down 0.2% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.