The Retail Trade sector saw plenty of trading activity today, including the following leaders and losers.
Some of the biggest gainers among Retail Trade stocks include:
- Builders Firstsource (BLDR): BLDR stock is up 4.4% today.
- Ezcorp Inc (EZPW): EZPW stock is up 4.36% today.
- Cencosud S.A. (CNCO): CNCO stock is up 3.33% today.
- Tuesday Morning (TUES): TUES stock is up 2.34% today.
- 1-800 Flowers.Com (FLWS): FLWS stock is up 2.25% today.
- Conn’s Inc (CONN): CONN stock is up 2.26% today.
- Lumber Liquidators Holdings Inc (LL): LL stock is up 1.33% today.
- Signet Jewelers Ltd (SIG): SIG stock is up 1.81% today.
Some of the biggest losers among Retail Trade stocks include:
- General Finance Corp (GFN): GFN stock is down 9.68% today.
- Zagg Inc (ZAGG): ZAGG stock is down 4.61% today.
- New York & Company (NWY): NWY stock is down 4.24% today.
- Noodles & Company (NDLS): NDLS stock is down 4.4% today.
- Destination Maternity Corp (DEST): DEST stock is down 4.06% today.
- Tile Shop Holdings Inc (TTS): TTS stock is down 3.97% today.
- Dillard’s (DDS): DDS stock is down 3.33% today.
- Davidstea Inc (DTEA): DTEA stock is down 3.05% today.
- Alon Holdings – Blue Square Israel Ltd (BSI): BSI stock is down 2.02% today.
- Weis Markets (WMK): WMK stock is down 2.68% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.