The following stocks were the biggest movers and shakers in the Retail Trade sector today.
Some of the biggest gainers among Retail Trade stocks include:
- GNC Holdings Inc (GNC): GNC stock is up 3.27% today.
- Burlington Stores Inc (BURL): BURL stock is down 1.22% today.
- America’s Car-Mart (CRMT): CRMT stock is down 1.98% today.
- Tractor Supply Company (TSCO): TSCO stock is down 0.73% today.
- Barnes & Noble Education Inc C (BNED): BNED stock is up 0.96% today.
- Nutrisystem Inc (NTRI): NTRI stock is down 1.17% today.
- Dollar General Corp (DG): DG stock is down 0.73% today.
- Dollar Tree (DLTR): DLTR stock is down 0.48% today.
- New York & Company (NWY): NWY stock is down 0.44% today.
- Bloomin’ Brands Inc (BLMN): BLMN stock is down 0.35% today.
Some of the biggest losers among Retail Trade stocks include:
- Alon Holdings – Blue Square Israel Ltd (BSI): BSI stock is down 14.8% today.
- Papa Murphys Holdings Inc (FRSH): FRSH stock is down 0.2% today.
- Zoe’S Kitchen Inc (ZOES): ZOES stock is down 1.8% today.
- Zumiez Inc (ZUMZ): ZUMZ stock is down 0.38% today.
- Sprouts Farmers Market Inc (SFM): SFM stock is down 0.78% today.
- Zagg Inc (ZAGG): ZAGG stock is down 0.93% today.
- Bravo Brio Restaurant Group (BBRG): BBRG stock is down 2.15% today.
- Famous Dave’s of America (DAVE): DAVE stock is down 3.74% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.