The following stocks were the biggest movers and shakers in the Retail Trade sector today.
Some of the biggest gainers among Retail Trade stocks include:
- Tuesday Morning (TUES): TUES stock is up 12.55% today.
- Fred’s Inc (FRED): FRED stock is up 6.64% today.
- Men’s Wearhouse (MW): MW stock is up 6.4% today.
- Hhgregg Inc (HGG): HGG stock is down 0.52% today.
- Lumber Liquidators Holdings Inc (LL): LL stock is up 6.17% today.
- Zumiez Inc (ZUMZ): ZUMZ stock is up 5.84% today.
- The Container Store Group Inc (TCS): TCS stock is up 5.77% today.
- Duluth Holdings (DLTH): DLTH stock is up 5.76% today.
- Big 5 Sporting Goods Corp (BGFV): BGFV stock is up 6.01% today.
- Dick’s Sporting Goods Inc (DKS): DKS stock is up 5.01% today.
Some of the biggest losers among Retail Trade stocks include:
- Papa Murphys Holdings Inc (FRSH): FRSH stock is down 6.9% today.
- Vipshop Holdings Ltd (VIPS): VIPS stock is down 2.94% today.
- Sprouts Farmers Market Inc (SFM): SFM stock is down 1.82% today.
- J. Alexander’s Holdings Inc. C (JAX): JAX stock is down 2.16% today.
- Country Style Cooking (CCSC): CCSC stock is down 1.81% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.