The following stocks were the biggest movers and shakers in the Manufacturing sector today.
Some of the biggest gainers among Manufacturing stocks include:
- Fox Factory Holding Corp (FOXF): FOXF stock is down 1.88% today.
- Silicom Ltd (SILC): SILC stock is up 10.36% today.
- Orion Energy Systems (OESX): OESX stock is down 3.23% today.
- Transact Technologies Inc (TACT): TACT stock is up 3.61% today.
- Lululemon Athletica Inc (LULU): LULU stock is up 4.94% today.
- Infinity Pharmaceuticals (INFI): INFI stock is down 2.68% today.
- Auris Medical Holding Ag (EARS): EARS stock is up 3.27% today.
- Milacron Holdings Corp (MCRN): MCRN stock is up 2.4% today.
- Baxalta Incorporated Common Sto (BXLT): BXLT stock is up 2.61% today.
Some of the biggest losers among Manufacturing stocks include:
- Fiat Chrysler Automobiles N.V. (FCAU): FCAU stock is down 35.45% today.
- Dicerna Pharmaceuticals Inc (DRNA): DRNA stock is up 0.67% today.
- Yulong Eco-Materials (YECO): YECO stock is down 9.64% today.
- Cps Technologies Cp (CPSH): CPSH stock is down 6.78% today.
- Asterias Biotherapeutics Inc (AST): AST stock is down 3.56% today.
- Gigoptix Inc (GIG): GIG stock is down 4.28% today.
- Nivalis Therapeutics Inc (NVLS): NVLS stock is down 2.71% today.
- Steadymed Ltd (STDY): STDY stock is down 10.12% today.
- Mimedx Group Inc (MDXG): MDXG stock is down 6.62% today.
- Concert Pharmaceuticals Inc (CNCE): CNCE stock is down 0.26% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.