The Retail Trade sector saw plenty of trading activity today, including the following leaders and losers.
Some of the biggest gainers among Retail Trade stocks include:
- Asbury Automotive Group Inc (ABG): ABG stock is up 3.81% today.
- Gordmans Stores (GMAN): GMAN stock is up 1.18% today.
- McDonald’s Corp (MCD): MCD stock is up 1.6% today.
- Williams-Sonoma (WSM): WSM stock is up 1.28% today.
- O’Reilly Automotive (ORLY): ORLY stock is up 0.97% today.
- Autozone (AZO): AZO stock is up 0.51% today.
- Carrols Restaurant Group (TAST): TAST stock is up 1% today.
- J.C. Penney Company Inc (JCP): JCP stock is up 1.63% today.
- America’s Car-Mart (CRMT): CRMT stock is down 1.77% today.
- Papa Murphys Holdings Inc (FRSH): FRSH stock is up 1.9% today.
Some of the biggest losers among Retail Trade stocks include:
- Alon Holdings – Blue Square Israel Ltd (BSI): BSI stock is down 10.62% today.
- Whole Foods Market (WFM): WFM stock is down 3.52% today.
- The Bon-Ton Stores (BONT): BONT stock is down 4.63% today.
- Boot Barn Holdings Inc (BOOT): BOOT stock is down 1.32% today.
- Vince Holding Corp. Common Stoc (VNCE): VNCE stock is up 3.94% today.
- Party City Holdco Inc (PRTY): PRTY stock is down 3.58% today.
- Builders Firstsource (BLDR): BLDR stock is down 2.66% today.
- American Eagle Outfitters (AEO): AEO stock is down 3.41% today.
- Conn’s Inc (CONN): CONN stock is down 1.52% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.