The following stocks were the biggest movers and shakers in the Transportation sector today.
Some of the biggest gainers among Transportation stocks include:
- American Midstreampartners LP (AMID): AMID stock is up 3.77% today.
- Chesapeake Utilities Corp (CPK): CPK stock is up 3.6% today.
- E.W. Scripps Company (SSP): SSP stock is up 2.65% today.
- Latam Airlines Group Sa (LFL): LFL stock is up 1.73% today.
- Empire District Electric Company (EDE): EDE stock is up 1.81% today.
- Unitil Corp (UTL): UTL stock is up 2.3% today.
- Gas Natural Inc (EGAS): EGAS stock is up 0.67% today.
- Pampa Energia S.A. (PAM): PAM stock is up 1.77% today.
- Talen Energy Corporation (TLN): TLN stock is up 1.83% today.
- Southwest Gas Corp (SWX): SWX stock is up 1.5% today.
Some of the biggest losers among Transportation stocks include:
- Williams Companies (WMB): WMB stock is down 12% today.
- Republic Airways Holdings (RJET): RJET stock is down 10.06% today.
- Southcross Energy Partners L (SXE): SXE stock is down 7.58% today.
- Canadian Pacific Railway (CP): CP stock is down 7.34% today.
- Western Gas Partners LP (WES): WES stock is down 7.18% today.
- Mplx LP (MPLX): MPLX stock is down 5.33% today.
- Express-1 Expedited Solutions (XPO): XPO stock is down 5.25% today.
- YRC Worldwide (YRCW): YRCW stock is down 5.9% today.
- Avianca Holdings S.A. (AVH): AVH stock is down 5.81% today.
- Diana Shipping Inc (DSX): DSX stock is down 6.04% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.