The JCPenney store closings are mostly taking place in small markets including Maryland’s Owings Mills Mall.
Additionally, the following stores will close on or about April 8.
- Vallco Shopping Mall, Cupertino, Calif.
- Shopping Town Mall, DeWitt, N.Y.
- Cranberry Mall, Cranberry, Pa.
- College Square Mall, Morristown, Tenn.
- Price, Utah
- White Mountain Mall, Rock Springs Wyo.
JCP stock is up 0.5% Wednesday.
More From InvestorPlace:
- Is the Under Armour Stock Split a Raw Deal for UA Owners?
- Grab These 1% Stocks while They Are Cheap
- 5 Boom or Bust Energy Stocks to Buy