The Retail Trade sector saw plenty of trading activity today, including the following leaders and losers.
Some of the biggest gainers among Retail Trade stocks include:
- Fred’s Inc (FRED): FRED stock is up 0.36% today.
- Ollie’s Bargain Outlet Holdings (OLLI): OLLI stock is up 2.15% today.
- Smart (SFS): SFS stock is up 1.53% today.
- Jumei International Holding Ltd (JMEI): JMEI stock is up 2.25% today.
- Destination XL Inc. (DXLG): DXLG stock is up 1.09% today.
- Zagg Inc (ZAGG): ZAGG stock is up 1.14% today.
- Bob Evans Farms (BOBE): BOBE stock is up 0.72% today.
- Caseys General Stores (CASY): CASY stock is up 0.29% today.
- Cabela’s Inc (CAB): CAB stock is up 1.23% today.
Some of the biggest losers among Retail Trade stocks include:
- Nordstrom (JWN): JWN stock is down 9.9% today.
- Famous Dave’s of America (DAVE): DAVE stock is down 6.85% today.
- Cst Brands Inc. Common Stock (CST): CST stock is down 6.22% today.
- Bioscrip Inc (BIOS): BIOS stock is down 4.19% today.
- Carmax Inc (KMX): KMX stock is down 4.14% today.
- Macy’s Inc (M): M stock is down 3.82% today.
- Best Buy Co (BBY): BBY stock is down 3.32% today.
- GNC Holdings Inc (GNC): GNC stock is down 3.78% today.
- Dillard’s (DDS): DDS stock is down 4.16% today.
- J.C. Penney Company Inc (JCP): JCP stock is down 3.41% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.