The following stocks were moving the Transportation sector today.
Some of the biggest gainers among Transportation stocks include:
- J2 Global Communications Inc (JCOM): JCOM stock is up 17.13% today.
- Salem Communications Corp (SALM): SALM stock is up 7.01% today.
- Williams Companies (WMB): WMB stock is up 4.44% today.
- Nordic American Tanker Shipping Ltd (NAT): NAT stock is up 5.1% today.
- Republic Airways Holdings (RJET): RJET stock is up 2.71% today.
- CBS Corp (CBS): CBS stock is up 2.03% today.
- Echo Global Logistics (ECHO): ECHO stock is up 2.14% today.
- China Southern Airlines Company (ZNH): ZNH stock is up 2.52% today.
- Brookfield Renewable (BEP): BEP stock is up 2.3% today.
Some of the biggest losers among Transportation stocks include:
- Just Energy Group Inc (JE): JE stock is down 11.89% today.
- Columbia Pipeline Partners LP (CPPL): CPPL stock is down 12.08% today.
- Antero Resources Midstream Llc (AM): AM stock is down 10.64% today.
- NRG Energy (NRG): NRG stock is down 9.81% today.
- Rice Midstream Partners LP (RMP): RMP stock is down 9.71% today.
- Tallgrass Energy Partners LP (TEP): TEP stock is down 8.1% today.
- Calpine Corp (CPN): CPN stock is down 7.59% today.
- Dynagas Lng Partners LP (DLNG): DLNG stock is down 6.06% today.
- Mplx LP (MPLX): MPLX stock is down 6.67% today.
- Cheniere Energy Partners LP (CQP): CQP stock is down 6.35% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.