The following stocks were moving the Finance sector today.
Some of the biggest gainers among Finance stocks include:
- United Development Funding IV (UDF): UDF stock is up 6.95% today.
- Virtu Financial Inc (VIRT): VIRT stock is up 5.16% today.
- First Internet Bancorp (INBK): INBK stock is up 4.02% today.
- Diamond Hill Investment Group (DHIL): DHIL stock is up 2.97% today.
- American River Bankshares (AMRB): AMRB stock is up 2.73% today.
- General Growth Properties (GGP): GGP stock is up 2.31% today.
- Bank of Commerce Holdings [Ca] (BOCH): BOCH stock is up 2.04% today.
- Donegal Group (DGICA): DGICA stock is up 1.54% today.
- Provident Financial Holdings (PROV): PROV stock is up 1.11% today.
- Manhattan Bridge Capital Inc (LOAN): LOAN stock is up 1.92% today.
Some of the biggest losers among Finance stocks include:
- San Juan Basin Royalty Trust (SJT): SJT stock is down 13.26% today.
- Tree.Com (TREE): TREE stock is down 11.86% today.
- First Nbc Bank Holding Company (FNBC): FNBC stock is down 10.1% today.
- County Bancorp Inc (ICBK): ICBK stock is down 10.32% today.
- Banco Santander Brasil Sa (BSBR): BSBR stock is down 10.12% today.
- Mesabi Trust (MSB): MSB stock is down 7.53% today.
- Rait Financial Trust (RAS): RAS stock is down 7.87% today.
- Cit Group Inc [Del] (CIT): CIT stock is down 7.2% today.
- Svb Financial Group (SIVB): SIVB stock is down 7.33% today.
- Resource America (REXI): REXI stock is down 7.73% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.