The Retail Trade sector saw plenty of trading activity today, including the following leaders and losers.
Some of the biggest gainers among Retail Trade stocks include:
- 1-800 Flowers.Com (FLWS): FLWS stock is up 6.82% today.
- Acorn International (ATV): ATV stock is up 4.25% today.
- Travelcenters of America Llc (TA): TA stock is up 5.74% today.
- Vince Holding Corp. Common Stoc (VNCE): VNCE stock is up 5.14% today.
- Nathan’s Famous (NATH): NATH stock is up 5.27% today.
- Citi Trends (CTRN): CTRN stock is up 3.7% today.
- GNC Holdings Inc (GNC): GNC stock is up 3.87% today.
- Tuesday Morning (TUES): TUES stock is up 3% today.
- Papa John’s International (PZZA): PZZA stock is up 3.66% today.
- Asbury Automotive Group Inc (ABG): ABG stock is up 4% today.
Some of the biggest losers among Retail Trade stocks include:
- Ignite Restaurant Group Inc (IRG): IRG stock is down 18.65% today.
- Rush Enterprises (RUSHB): RUSHB stock is down 15.35% today.
- Kona Grill (KONA): KONA stock is down 7.67% today.
- New York & Company (NWY): NWY stock is down 4.09% today.
- Natural Grocers By Vitamin Cottage Inc (NGVC): NGVC stock is down 5.03% today.
- Boot Barn Holdings Inc (BOOT): BOOT stock is down 4.94% today.
- Bojangles’ Inc (BOJA): BOJA stock is down 3.85% today.
- Pricesmart Inc (PSMT): PSMT stock is down 4.18% today.
- Kohl’s Corp (KSS): KSS stock is down 3.07% today.
- Flanigan’s Enterprises (BDL): BDL stock is down 3.2% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.