The following stocks were the biggest movers and shakers in the Retail Trade sector today.
Some of the biggest gainers among Retail Trade stocks include:
- General Finance Corp (GFN): GFN stock is down 7.64% today.
- Hanesbrands Inc (HBI): HBI stock is down 0.44% today.
- Pharmerica Corp (PMC): PMC stock is down 0.58% today.
- Ollie’s Bargain Outlet Holdings (OLLI): OLLI stock is down 0.25% today.
- Penske Automotive Group (PAG): PAG stock is down 3.12% today.
- Bloomin’ Brands Inc (BLMN): BLMN stock is down 0.93% today.
- Supervalu Inc (SVU): SVU stock is down 3.76% today.
- Builders Firstsource (BLDR): BLDR stock is down 3.46% today.
- Duluth Holdings (DLTH): DLTH stock is down 1.32% today.
- Zoe’S Kitchen Inc (ZOES): ZOES stock is down 1.22% today.
Some of the biggest losers among Retail Trade stocks include:
- Rush Enterprises (RUSHA): RUSHA stock is down 6.45% today.
- El Pollo Loco Holdings Inc (LOCO): LOCO stock is down 1.43% today.
- Urban Outfitters (URBN): URBN stock is down 2.63% today.
- The Wendy’s Company (WEN): WEN stock is down 4.52% today.
- Good Times Restaurants Inc (GTIM): GTIM stock is down 8.29% today.
- Jumei International Holding Ltd (JMEI): JMEI stock is down 3.21% today.
- Mattress Firm Holding Corp (MFRM): MFRM stock is down 1.75% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.