The new Samsung Gear S3 will be released soon and there’s plenty of exciting new features that come with it.
The brand-new smartwatch is a work of digital mastery that is larger and better than its predecessor. Here are seven things to know about it:
- The Samsung Gear S3 is 12.9mm thick with a 46mm case, while the S2 was 11.4mm thick and its case was 42mm.
- The screen is slightly bigger than its predecessor at 1.3 inches long versus 1.2 inches with the S2.
- There are two versions of the device: the Classic and the Frontier. The Classic comes with stainless steel and a silver appearance, while the Frontier is its sporty counterpart with a black design that is more casual. The latter comes with LTE, but both come equipped with GPS.
- The battery supposedly has four days of battery life, in addition to 24 hours of being able to tell the time without using its other features.
- The resolution is 360×360, which is the same as the S2.
- The Samsung Gear S3 has plenty of colors that light up the screen even when it is not in use, which surpasses the eight colors that the older model offered.
- The gadget’s rotating bezels control what you can do with the device, and you’re capable of rotating the bezels either left or right, instead of one or the other.
The company has not announced how much the smartwatch will retail for or when it will be released.
More From InvestorPlace:
- 10 Stocks Caught in the Trump-Clinton Election War
- 9 Dividend Stocks That Have Written Checks Since the 1800s
- 5 Stocks to Sell for September