Welcome back, traders! We’re kicking off the week with a look at the biggest pre-market stock market movers for Monday!
There’s plenty of news moving stock today with acquisitions, withdrawn public offering plans, as well as movements after rallies last week.
Let’s get into those pre-market stock movers below!
Pre-Market Stock Movers: 10 Top Gainers
- Adamas Pharmaceuticals (NASDAQ:ADMS) stock is rocketing more than 75% on news that the company is being acquired by Supernus Pharmaceuticals (NASDAQ:SUPN).
- Trevi Therapeutics (NASDAQ:TRVI) shares are climbing 30% on an SEC filing that has it withdrawing its previous public offering filing.
- Flexion Therapeutics (NASDAQ:FLXN) stock is surging nearly 30% higher following news of acquisition plans from Pacira BioSciences (NASDAQ:PCRX).
- Baosheng Media Group (NASDAQ:BAOS) shares are soaring over 11% as it recovers from a fall on Friday.
- Live Oak Acquisition Corp II (NYSE:LOKB) stock is rising more than 10% after announcing additional investments for its SPAC merger with Navitas Semiconductor.
- Avadel Pharmaceuticals (NASDAQ:AVDL) shares are getting a 10% boost despite a lack of news this morning.
- Nutriband (NASDAQ:NTRB) stock is jumping over 9% after uplisting on Friday.
- Liquidia (NASDAQ:LQDA) shares are seeing a more than 8% increase in what might be a short-squeeze of the stock.
- Yumanity Therapeutics (NASDAQ:YMTX) stock is gaining close to 7% on no clear news this morning.
- Borr Drilling (NYSE:BORR) shares are up over 6% in what could be a meme stock rally.
10 Top Losers
- InflaRx (NASDAQ:IFRX) stock is taking a more than 10% beating after running higher on FDA news Friday.
- MicroSectors US Big Oil Index 3X Inverse Leveraged ETN (NYSEARCA:NRGD) shares are falling over 7% in pre-market trading.
- Aditxt (NASDAQ:ADTX) stock is dropping more than 6% after a rally last week.
- Jupiter Wellness (NASDAQ:JUPW) shares are slipping roughly 6% despite a lack of apparent news today.
- Valneva (NASDAQ:VALN) stock is decreasing over 5% after rallying higher on Friday.
- ProShares UltraShort Bloomberg Natural Gas (NYSEARCA:KOLD) shares are dipping more than 5% this morning.
- Direxion Daily FTSE China Bear 3x Shares (NYSEARCA:YANG) are declining 5% in pre-market trading.
- Romeo Power (NYSE:RMO) stock is heading over 4% lower today, which continues negative movement from Friday.
- ProShares UltraShort Bloomberg Crude Oil (NYSEARCA:SCO) shares are losing more than 4% of their value in early morning trading.
- Gold Standard Ventures (NYSEAMERICAN:GSV) stock closes out our pre-market stock movers down over 4% after a rally on Friday.
On the date of publication, William White did not have (either directly or indirectly) any positions in the securities mentioned in this article. The opinions expressed in this article are those of the writer, subject to the InvestorPlace.com Publishing Guidelines.