We’re starting off the day with a look at the biggest pre-market stock movers traders need to know about on Thursday!
Moving stocks today are earnings reports, an investor update, a contract award, and more.
Let’s dive into that news below!
Pre-Market Stock Movers: 10 Top Gainers
- Statera BioPharma (NASDAQ:STAB) stock is rocketing more than 71% following the release of its earnings report for fiscal 2022.
- Code Chain New Continent (NASDAQ:CCNC) shares are soaring over 63% after updating investors on a share purchase agreement and Board changes.
- Green Giant (NASDAQ:GGE) stock is gaining more than 61% alongside heavy pre-market trading today.
- Zovio (NASDAQ:ZVO) shares are rising close to 37% as it also sees heavy trading volume early Thursday morning.
- Pineapple Energy (NASDAQ:PEGY) stock is climbing over 35% despite a lack of news this morning.
- First High-School Edu (NYSE:FHS) shares are surging more than 22% this morning.
- Spruce Biosciences (NASDAQ:SPRB) stock is heading over 18% higher on no clear news Thursday morning.
- Color Star Technology (NASDAQ:CSCW) shares are getting a nearly 18% boost today.
- ZW Data Action Tech (NASDAQ:CNET) stock is jumping more than 16% on Thursday morning.
- WISeKey International (NASDAQ:WKEY) shares are up over 16% with the release of a preliminary earnings report.
10 Top Losers
- Senti Biosciences (NASDAQ:SNTI) stock is diving more than 17% after seeing a rally this week.
- Chardan NexTech Acquisition (NASDAQ:CNTQ) shares are tumbling over 15% in pre-market trading.
- TOP Ships (NASDAQ:TOPS) stock is taking a more than 13% beating after rallying yesterday.
- FingerMotion (NASDAQ:FNGR) shares are falling over 13% as the stock has been volatile this week.
- Hyperfine (NASDAQ:HYPR) stock is sliding more than 12% following an unexpected rally on Wednesday.
- American Rebel Holdings (NASDAQ:AREB) shares are dropping over 11% on no clear news this morning.
- FOXO Technologies (NYSEMKT:FOXO) stock is decreasing more than 10% after running higher yesterday.
- SHF (NASDAQ:SHFS) shares are slipping over 8% after completing its special purpose acquisition company (SPAC) merger.
- Sonim Technologies (NASDAQ:SONM) stock is dipping more than 8% without any news this morning.
- Nauticus Robotics (NASDAQ:KITT) shares close out our pre-market stock movers down over 8% after rallying yesterday on a contract award.
On the date of publication, William White did not have (either directly or indirectly) any positions in the securities mentioned in this article. The opinions expressed in this article are those of the writer, subject to the InvestorPlace.com Publishing Guidelines.