It’s time to check out the biggest pre-market stock movers that traders will want to know about on Monday!
Moving stocks this morning are acquisition talks, delisting notices, a stock sale and more.
Let’s jump into that news below!
Pre-Market Stock Movers: 10 Top Gainers
- Talkspace (NASDAQ:TALK) stock is rocketing more than 45% on reports it’s in talks to be acquired by American Well (NYSE:AMWL).
- Taboola.com (NASDAQ:TBLA) shares are soaring over 33% on news of Yahoo taking a stake in the company.
- Recruiter.Com Group (NASDAQ:RCRTW) stock is gaining more than 21% after getting a delisting notice.
- Alterity Therapeutics (NASDAQ:ATHE) shares are surging over 19% in pre-market trading today.
- Helbiz (NASDAQ:HLBZ) stock is rising more than 17% following the company’s acquisition of Wheels Labs.
- Greenlane (NASDAQ:GNLN) shares are increasing over 16% this morning.
- BIT Mining (NYSE:BTCM) stock is heading more than 15% higher on no clear news this morning.
- Singing Machine Co (NASDAQ:MICS) shares are getting an over 14% boost today.
- Panbela Therapeutics (NASDAQ:PBLA) stock is jumping more than 13% in early morning trading on Monday.
- E-Home Household Service (NASDAQ:EJH) shares are up over 12% this morning.
10 Top Losers
- Super League Gaming (NASDAQ:SLGG) stock is plummeting more than 22% following a stock sale filing on Friday.
- Scilex (NASDAQ:SCLX) shares are diving over 16% in early morning trading today.
- NewAmsterdam Pharma (NASDAQ:NAMS) stock is tumbling more than 13%
- PLx Pharma (NASDAQ:PLXP) shares are taking an over 11% beating in Monday pre-market trading.
- Peak Bio (NASDAQ:PKBO) stock is sliding more than 11% despite a lack of news today.
- Rocket Pharmaceuticals (NASDAQ:RCKT) shares are falling over 11% without any recent news.
- ZIM Integrated Shipping (NYSE:ZIM) stock is decreasing more than 10% on Monday morning.
- Expion360 (NASDAQ:XPON) shares are slipping over 10% today.
- ComSovereign Holding (NASDAQ:COMS) stock is dipping more than 9% this morning.
- Boxed (NYSE:BOXD) shares close out our pre-market stock movers down over 9% after getting another delisting warning.
On the date of publication, William White did not have (either directly or indirectly) any positions in the securities mentioned in this article. The opinions expressed in this article are those of the writer, subject to the InvestorPlace.com Publishing Guidelines.