Unemployment rates are still high, but there is some good news on the job front. Fortune has compiled a list of 25 major companies that each have at least 700 jobs available. That’s a total of more than 56,000 available spots.
The complete list is published at CNN.com. Here’s a look at 10 of the companies.
- Google (NASDAQ:GOOG): 701 current openings
- Boston Consulting Group: About 2,000 current openings
- Wegmans Food Markets: 884 current openings
- Edward Jones: 1,515 current openings
- Chesapeake Energy (NYSE:CHK): 900 current openings
- Qualcomm (NASDAQ:QCOM): About 1,000 current openings
- Whole Foods Market (NASDAQ:WFM): 1,000 current openings
- Adobe (NASDAQ:ADBE): About 800 current openings
- Intel (NASDAQ:INTC): About 1,200 current openings
- PricewaterhouseCoopers: 2,200 current openings
You can find more information about the types of jobs available at these companies and learn about the other 15 businesses on Fortune‘s list by reading They’re Hiring at CNN.com.