The CMT Awards 2014 took place last night and several stars walked home as winners of awards.
The Country Music Awards show airs every year and is broadcast live by CMT. Winners of Country Music Awards are voted for by fans through CMT’s website.
Here are the biggest winners of the CMT Awards 2014.
- Group Video of the Year — The Band Perry for Done.
- Breakthrough Video of the Year — Cassadee Pope for Wasting All These Tears.
- Male Video of the Year — Blake Shelton for Doin’ What She Likes.
- Female Video of the Year — Miranda Lambert for Automatic.
- Collaborative Video of the Year — Florida Georgia Line featuring Luke Bryan for This Is How We Roll.
- Video of the Year — Carrie Underwood for See You Again.
- Duo of the Year — Florida Georgia Line for Round Here.
- CMT Performance of the Year — Luke Bryan and Lionel Richie for their performance of Oh No/All Night Long at the 2013 CMT Artists of the Year.
Follow the link to see more winners from the CMT Awards 2014.