Thanks to a positive start, Wall Street will be all the more ready to move on good reports.
The bulk of earnings are still a couple weeks away from being announced. But, here’s a look at a few companies reporting over the next week — including expectations for each of them:
Thursday, Jan. 12
- Material Sciences (NASDAQ:MASC): Analysts expect nearly 77% earnings growth for the company.
- Sky-mobi (NASDAQ:MOBI) is an aggressive software stock with a history of big earnings surprises. However, analysts are predicting a 14% earnings loss for the latest quarter.
Friday, Jan. 13
- JPMorgan (NYSE:JPM) hasn’t recovered enough to make it a good buy. Analysts expect losses in both sales and earnings for the quarter.
- Meade Instruments (NASDAQ:MEAD) has failed to impress with earnings over recent quarters.
Monday, Jan. 16
- Checkpoint Systems (NYSE:CKP): Analysts are expecting a triple-digit earnings plunge this quarter.
- Delta Air Lines (NYSE:DAL) is scheduled to take off with 94.7% earnings growth for the latest quarter.
We’re entering a very exciting time of the year, my friends. And you can be sure I’ll be here, keeping you up to date on the latest earnings news and market reactions.