Financial stocks remained flat on Tuesday morning on Wall Street.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average rose 0.1%, the Nasdaq increased 0.4% and the S&P 500 was up 0.1%.
Some of the biggest gainers among financial stocks include:
- Mgic Investment Corp (MTG): MTG stock is up 6.0%, marking the fifth consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Molina Healthcare Inc (MOH): MOH stock is up 4.0% today.
- Bankrate Inc (RATE): RATE stock is up 3.4%, marking the sixth consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Janus Capital Group Inc (JNS): JNS stock is up 2.3% today.
- Synovus Financial Corp (SNV): SNV stock is up 2.8% today.
- Radian Group Inc (RDN): RDN stock is up 2.6%, marking the fifth consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Health Net Inc (HNT): HNT stock is up 2.7% today.
- Bbva Banco Frances S.A. (BFR): BFR stock is up 0.8% today and up 20.1% in the last month.
- Main Street Capital Corp (MAIN): MAIN stock is up 1.6% today.
- Credit Suisse Group (CS): CS stock is up 1.6% today.
Some of the biggest losers among financial stocks include:
- Firstmerit Corp (FMER): FMER stock is down 4.1% today.
- Umpqua Holdings Corp (UMPQ): UMPQ stock is down 3.6%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Zions Bancorporation (ZION): ZION stock is down 3.1% today.
- Brown & Brown (BRO): BRO stock is down 2.0% today.
- Signature Bank (SBNY): SBNY stock is down 2.9% today.
- Hdfc Bank Limited (HDB): HDB stock is down 2.3% today.
- Mitsubishi Ufj Financial Group Inc (MTU): MTU stock is down 2.2% today.
- Sumitomo Mitsui Financial Group Inc (SMFG): SMFG stock is down 2.0%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- KB Financial Group Inc (KB): KB stock is down 1.6% today.
- Prologis Inc (PLD): PLD stock is down 1.5% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.