Consumer cyclical stocks remained flat so far on Wednesday on Wall Street.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average was down 0.2%, the Nasdaq declined 0.5% and the S&P 500 fell 0.2%.
Some of the biggest gainers among consumer cyclical stocks include:
- Skechers U.S.A. (SKX): SKX stock is up 11.1% to a new 52-week high of $40.95.
- Gentex Corp (GNTX): GNTX stock is up 2.5%, marking the fifth consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Arvinmeritor (MTOR): MTOR stock is up 1.5%, marking the seventh consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Harman International Industries Inc (HAR): HAR stock is up 1.3% to a new 52-week high of $111.20.
- Wolverine World Wide (WWW): WWW stock is up 1.2% today.
- Select Comfort Corp (SCSS): SCSS stock is up 0.7% today.
- Honda Motor Company (HMC): HMC stock is up 0.7% today.
- V.F. Corp (VFC): VFC stock is up 0.8% today.
- Allison Transmission Holdings (ALSN): ALSN stock is up 0.7% today.
- Wabco Holdings Inc (WBC): WBC stock is up 0.7% today.
Some of the biggest losers among consumer cyclical stocks include:
- Federal-Mogul Corp (FDML): FDML stock is down 9.9% today.
- Irobot Corp (IRBT): IRBT stock is down 4.3% today.
- Tesla Motors (TSLA): TSLA stock is down 2.7% today.
- Johnson Controls (JCI): JCI stock is down 2.7% today.
- Shutterfly (SFLY): SFLY stock is down 1.5% today.
- Bally Technologies (BYI): BYI stock is down 1.3% today.
- Autoliv Inc (ALV): ALV stock is down 1.4% today.
- Brunswick Corp (BC): BC stock is down 1.0% today.
- Quiksilver (ZQK): ZQK stock is down 0.7% today.
- Herman Miller (MLHR): MLHR stock is down 0.9% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.