Consumer noncyclical stocks remained flat so far on Wednesday on Wall Street.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average remained flat, the Nasdaq was down 0.2% and the S&P 500 was steady.
Some of the biggest gainers among consumer noncyclical stocks include:
- Lorillard Inc (LO): LO stock is up 3.4%, marking the fifth consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Pilgrim’s Pride Corp (PPC): PPC stock is up 2.7% today.
- Revlon Inc (REV): REV stock is up 2.2% to a new 52-week high of $30.33.
- Unilever Nv (UN): UN stock is up 0.8%, marking the fourth consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Colgate-Palmolive Company (CL): CL stock is up 0.7% today.
- Herbalife Ltd (HLF): HLF stock is up 0.6%, marking the fourth consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Post Holdings Inc. (POST): POST stock is up 0.7% today.
- Tyson Foods (TSN): TSN stock is up 0.6% today.
- Kimberly-Clark Corp (KMB): KMB stock is up 0.6% today.
- United Natural Foods (UNFI): UNFI stock is up 0.5% today.
Some of the biggest losers among consumer noncyclical stocks include:
- Anheuser-Busch Inbev Sa (BUD): BUD stock is down 3.4% today.
- Inter Parfums (IPAR): IPAR stock is down 1.6% today.
- British American Tobacco Industries (BTI): BTI stock is down 1.6% today.
- Nu Skin Enterprises (NUS): NUS stock is down 1.2% today.
- Keurig Green Mountain Inc. (GMCR): GMCR stock is down 1.1% today.
- Darling International Inc (DAR): DAR stock is down 1.0%, marking the seventh consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Embotell Andna Sa B (AKO.B): AKO.B stock is down 0.9% today.
- Tootsie Roll Industries (TR): TR stock is down 0.9% today.
- Brown Forman Inc B (BF.B): BF.B stock is down 0.7% today.
- Molson Coors Brewing Company (TAP): TAP stock is down 0.8% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.