Energy stocks fell on Wall Street on Friday morning, down 0.2%.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average declined 0.4%, the Nasdaq was down 0.3% and the S&P 500 declined 0.4%.
Some of the biggest gainers among energy stocks include:
- Wpx Energy Inc. Common Stock W (WPX): WPX stock is up 3.0% today.
- Semgroup Corp (SEMG): SEMG stock is up 2.2% today.
- Petrobras Argentina S.A. (PZE): PZE stock is up 2.6% today.
- Rose Rock Midstream L.P. (RRMS): RRMS stock is up 1.9% today.
- Energy Xxi [Bermuda] Limited (EXXI): EXXI stock is up 1.8% today.
- Suburban Propane Partners L.P. (SPH): SPH stock is up 1.0% today.
- Legacy Reserves LP (LGCY): LGCY stock is up 0.4% today.
- China Petroleum & Chemical Corp (SNP): SNP stock is up 0.8% today.
- Delek US Holdings (DK): DK stock is up 0.4% today.
Some of the biggest losers among energy stocks include:
- Dril-Quip (DRQ): DRQ stock is down 10.5% today.
- Enerplus Corp (ERF): ERF stock is down 5.8% today.
- Bonanza Creek Energy Inc (BCEI): BCEI stock is down 5.7%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Seadrill Limited (SDRL): SDRL stock is down 2.3% today.
- Precision Drilling Corp (PDS): PDS stock is down 2.4% today.
- Pengrowth Energy Corp (PGH): PGH stock is down 1.5% today.
- Helmerich & Payne (HP): HP stock is down 1.3% today.
- Bill Barrett Corp (BBG): BBG stock is down 2.3%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Penn West Petroleum Ltd (PWE): PWE stock is down 1.7%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Cvr Energy Inc (CVI): CVI stock is down 1.4% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.