Capital goods stocks fell on Wall Street on Monday morning, down 0.7%.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average was down 0.6%, the Nasdaq declined 0.5% and the S&P 500 fell 0.6%.
Some of the biggest gainers among capital goods stocks include:
- BE Aerospace (BEAV): BEAV stock is up 10.0%, marking the fifth consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Lennox International (LII): LII stock is up 1.3%, marking the fourth consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Spirit Aerosystems Holdings (SPR): SPR stock is up 0.5%, marking the fifth consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Elbit Systems Ltd (ESLT): ESLT stock is up 0.5% today.
- Harsco Corp (HSC): HSC stock is up 0.2%, marking the fourth consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Trinity Industries (TRN): TRN stock is up 0.2% today.
- L-3 Communications Holdings (LLL): LLL stock is up 0.2% today.
Some of the biggest losers among capital goods stocks include:
- KBR Inc (KBR): KBR stock is down 5.5% to a new 52-week low of $24.41.
- Tutor Perini Corp (TPC): TPC stock is down 2.8% today.
- Mastec Inc (MTZ): MTZ stock is down 2.7% today.
- Aecom Technology Corp (ACM): ACM stock is down 2.2% today.
- Heico Corp (HEI): HEI stock is down 2.0% today.
- USG Corp (USG): USG stock is down 2.6% today.
- Heico Cp Cl A (HEI.A): HEI.A stock is down 2.3% today.
- Emcor Group (EME): EME stock is down 2.1% today.
- Chicago Bridge & Iron Company N.V. (CBI): CBI stock is down 2.4% today.
- Granite Construction Inc (GVA): GVA stock is down 1.8% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.