Financial stocks advanced 0.2% on Wall Street on Friday morning.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average remained flat, the Nasdaq stayed the same and the S&P 500 was steady.
Some of the biggest gainers among financial stocks include:
- Grupo Financiero Galicia S.A. (GGAL): GGAL stock is up 3.1% today.
- Nationstar Mortgage Holdngs I (NSM): NSM stock is up 1.8%, marking the fifth consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Banco Macro S.A. (BMA): BMA stock is up 2.5% today.
- National Bank of Greece Sa (NBG): NBG stock is up 2.3%, marking the seventh consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Home Bancshares (HOMB): HOMB stock is up 1.2% today.
- Glacier Bancorp (GBCI): GBCI stock is up 1.0% today.
- Pinnacle Financial Partners (PNFP): PNFP stock is up 1.4% today.
- Bbva Banco Frances S.A. (BFR): BFR stock is up 2.1% today.
- First Midwest Bancorp (FMBI): FMBI stock is up 1.1% today.
- Union First Market Bankshares Corp (UBSH): UBSH stock is up 1.3% today.
Some of the biggest losers among financial stocks include:
- Shinhan Financial Group Co Ltd (SHG): SHG stock is down 3.4% today.
- Hdfc Bank Limited (HDB): HDB stock is down 2.0% today.
- Icici Bank Limited (IBN): IBN stock is down 1.8% today.
- Banco Bradesco Sa (BBD): BBD stock is down 1.9% today.
- Deutsche Bank Ag (DB): DB stock is down 1.6%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Amtrust Financial Services (AFSI): AFSI stock is down 1.1%, marking the fifth consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Canadian Imperial Bank of Commerce (CM): CM stock is down 1.4% today.
- Itau Unibanco Banco Holding Sa (ITUB): ITUB stock is down 1.4% today.
- KB Financial Group Inc (KB): KB stock is down 1.2% today.
- Phh Corp (PHH): PHH stock is down 1.5% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.