Services stocks declined 1.1% on Wall Street on Thursday morning.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average fell 0.6%, the Nasdaq declined 0.6% and the S&P 500 fell 0.6%.
Some of the biggest gainers among services stocks include:
- Vipshop Holdings Limited (VIPS): VIPS stock is up 2.3% today.
- Manchester United Ltd (MANU): MANU stock is up 1.7% today.
- Sprint Corporation Series 1 (S): S stock is up 1.6% today.
- Heartland Payment Systems (HPY): HPY stock is up 1.1% today.
- Nippon Telegraph and Telephone Corp (NTT): NTT stock is up 0.8% today.
- Ntt Docomo Inc (DCM): DCM stock is up 0.7% today.
- Firstservice Corp (FSRV): FSRV stock is up 0.7% today.
- Stantec Inc (STN): STN stock is up 0.6% today.
- Clear Channel Outdoor Holdings (CCO): CCO stock is up 0.5% today.
- Advance Auto Parts Inc (AAP): AAP stock is up 0.3% today.
Some of the biggest losers among services stocks include:
- Tal Education Group (XRS): XRS stock is down 9.0% today.
- Select Income REIT Common Share (SIR): SIR stock is down 7.4%, marking the fourth consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Walter Investment Management Corp (WAC): WAC stock is down 4.4%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Urban Outfitters (URBN): URBN stock is down 3.9% today.
- Sotheby’s Holdings (BID): BID stock is down 3.4%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- E-House [China] Holdings (EJ): EJ stock is down 3.6% today.
- HFF Inc (HF): HF stock is down 3.6%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Ascena Retail Group (ASNA): ASNA stock is down 3.0% today.
- Portugal Telecom Sgps S.A . (PT): PT stock is down 3.0%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Express Inc (EXPR): EXPR stock is down 2.9% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.